Monday, March 21, 2011

DEVELOP THE ZEAL TO BEGIN AND ACTUALLY BEGIN

Everybody has one thing or the other they plan to begin to improve themselves or situation of things around them but the zeal to begin is one major thing they have not developed. They say things like “I will start later” or “I will develop the business idea later”, but they never really put themselves to the task and start as earlier said.

This is one major problem everybody in this world has. It is called PROCASTINATION. The postponement of what should have been done now to a later date.

Before I started writing, I also faced the same problem. I knew I had these ideas flooding my head and I would sometimes pick up paper and scribble my ideas on it. The major problem now became not being able to put myself down to start developing my points.

I knew I had a lot of things stocked up in me that I had to share, I knew I was not satisfied with what I was seeing around me, the level of decadence, drought in knowledge among the youth, poverty living as human among people, but I did not do anything about it. I just allowed days slip by hoping that a miracle would happen and materials to address these issues would automatically develop. Guess what, it never did at least from me. I had to go through the process of writing, researching and thinking so as to get materials out.

To build your zeal, I recommend highlighting the benefits you stand to gain if you eventually get done with the project. This should motivate you and as you know any little work done reduces the work load, so the earlier the better.

Build the zeal and consistently work on it so as to bring it to completion and you will get to derive the joy and satisfaction expected.

No comments: