Monday, January 7, 2013

YOU ARE WELCOMED TO YEAR 2013

I am saying Happy New Year to every one, even if it is coming some days late. i had other commitment that took my time.

Today, my message to you all is to define what it is you want the year to be for you. Possibilities and expectations, followed or pursued with determination and smart work could be a strong recipe in cooking this year to your taste.

Majorly to the youths, i would like to rephrase what a friend of mine said, which is investing all you have into your future and not engaging in youthful exuberance is the only way to build a life of meaning and worth.
thanks for taking out time throughout last year to read my blog, I promise to continue to express my thoughts as often as i can.

I AM A POSITIVE NIGERIAN YOUTH
GOD BLESS FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
                                       
                                                                                                                   Fakeye Olaniyi Olatunde
                                                                                                                   President
                                                                                                                   Neff Business Concept
                                                                                                      



No comments: