Saturday, February 1, 2014

MY STAND ON THE ANTI-GAY BILL SIGNED INTO LAW IN NIGERIA

HAPPY NEW YEAR to every one. I am sorry i have not posted in a while, it was due to issues beyond me. This year promises to be eventful and fruitful and I wish everyone success and good tidings. that being said, I move to the topic of today

There has been mixed reactions from the general public pertaining to the recent signing into law of the anti-gay bill, with celebrities, religious groups and activists of all kind, airing their opinion on what they feel is right through either praise or condemnation on the singular act of the president.

I am surprised that some Africans, in this case Nigerians would even consider homosexuality as a way of life. It is also alarming to know that we have such, being confused and derailed from our values to a point where we now believe in strange courses that erode our values and custom of conservativeness, decency and africanism.

No matter how you see it, you cannot call a spade a garden fork, the truth still remains that homosexuality is wrong on every ground, b e it from the religious, moral or general point of view.
Procreation is one of the major reasons of existence and it can only be achieved through the involvement of a man and a woman, either technologically now, which I have my reservations about, or through the normal process from inception of heterosexuality. Any which way, both gender is needed for a new one to be created.

For everyone fostering this course, the major question to them should be, would you have been born if your parents were of the same gender?, we should not allow liberalism confuse us to a point where we begin to talk and act stupidly. With westernization, came the decadence we experience now among the youths, irresponsibility and ill training that has made many people act with disregard and impunity for laws and customs of the African people.

It is high time we take a stand, before what is left of our essence as Africans is being flushed down the drain. I am happy at this singular act from the government, that at least this time, we did not allow external influence push us into taking wrong decisions. I am happy that the president of Nigeria acted in good fate and put to law what should be.

As I have evidently proven, I support the anti-gay bill, I support the federal republic of Nigeria, I also appreciate everyone in support of this.

I AM A POSITIVE NIGERIAN YOUTH, GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Fakeye, Olaniyi Olatunde
President,                              

Neff Business Concept

No comments: